Featured Post

sourdough discard crackers

use up that sourdough starter in something other than pancakes! this recipe is loosely based on King Arthur Flour's sourdough cracker re...

Friday, March 20, 2009

more yummy stuff I've cooked lately

if I do say so myself, and I DO.

North African Carrot Soup with Raz El Hanout (which reminds me that I need to get to work on those preserved lemons soon)

fabulously yummy Sour Cream Fudge mini cupcakes w/Frangelico Ganache

Strawberry Cheesecake galettes glazed w/vanilla sugar

Maroon Carrots glazed w/Moroccan spices & pomegranate molasses

Lemon/orange-infused cheesecakes which I plan to top w/fruit glazed w/ginger syrup (thanks for this idea, DLY), but WHICH FRUIT? kumquats? plums? I dunno; I'm tired of berries at the moment.

my food production rate is down due to more recipe development, but I must be forgetting things.

things I plan to make soon:

Brown Sugar/Kahlua Ice Cream

Teriyaki Roasted Chicken (sounds dull, but I make my own teriyaki w/nigori sake and light tamari)

Japanese Sweet Rice Pudding (made w/Sho-Chiku-Bai rice, milk, maple syrup, currants, salt, cinnamon)

and more. suggestions welcomed always.

No comments: